Images – Copyright Informationfrance.
This enchanting Chateau has been owned by the town of Lisieux since 1958. The property consists of a half-timbered manor of the 15th Century and a small chateau of glazed brick and stone from the Pre d’Auge (end of the 16th century).
The chateau is surrounded by a moat fed from a tributary of the River Touques.
The postern is flanked by two small towers and in the inner courtyard the covered gallery is decorated in Renaissance murals.
Book a Hotel near the Ch de St Germain de Livet
Visit the Guards’ room decorated with Renaissance Frescos and see the beautiful Ebony furniture by Riesner and souvenirs of the painter Eugene Delacroix.
Guided tours every day from 11.00am to 6.00pm except Tuesdays.
Closed for Annual Holidays – 1st October to 15th October, 1st December to 31st January and 1st May.
Reservation for Groups – Tel 00 (0)2 31 31 00 03
Musees de Lisieux 00 (0)2 31 62 07 70
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org